Registration procedures for National Student
New student registration procedures for the Unisma graduate programs are as follows:
- Prospective students access registration information.
- Prospective students purchase the registration form through the Unisma partner bank (BRI, BRI Syariah, Bank Mega Syariah and BTN Syariah) or directly buy the form at graduate office.
- Prospective students exchange the registration fee payment slip with the registration form at the registration center at Unisma’s head office or at the graduate administration office or register independently through pmb.unisma.ac.id
- Prospective students fill out the registration form along with completed attachments.
- Prospective students get a selection test number.
- Prospective students take the selection test according to a predetermined schedule.